5.8.10

Little Summer Adventure 2010


I know this is to late to post my holiday spent with my lovely best friend. But, I just wanna share that it the best holiday i have ever. Even though we just spent 2 days in Bandung, but we had a lovely memories together. I love my besties. They always stand beside me, even though I am in the top or down. I don't know what my life will be if I didn't meet them.


That is my lovely boyfriend and me. We usually get fight and made up easily. We are moody couple. LOL. Yes, he joined me to Bandung too. He has a good personality, so my besties like him. 


That the pics when we are in Bandung. We stayed at Sarita Auntie's House. It like a penhouse. We really like it. I love you all. And I'm gonna miss you forever, even though we are separate away.

| Wore : Belleza Bag and Charles & Keith gladiator sandal |

xoxo
DG

2 comments:

Eka Pramudita Tjiawi's Portfolio said...

Hahahahah Lucu div,, si Andra di foto yg ke 2 hehehe ^^ Bagus tuh momennya hahahah

Divanda Gitadesiani said...

yoi dong, foto bagus udah basi. hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...